Kirk Kleckner Delivers Quality Automotive Dealer Succession Planning
Kirk Kleckner offers his expertise and many years of business ownership experience to assist in the heavy task of automotive dealer succession planning.
Succession planning is an integrated planning process that, over time, enables three future informed decisions.
- Wealth Transfer Plan – the transferring of business value through ownership gift or sale
- Management Succession Plan – the empowering of new leadership
- Ownership Control Transfer Plan – the transferring of voting control of the business
Effective succession planning typically integrates and synchronizes with other key owner and business plans. Kirk’s experience and expertise as a CPA, Industry expert, businessman, and valuation expert enables a thorough understanding of these planning areas. As a result, Kirk produces integrated strategies with synergistic value for his clients.
According to Forbes.com, a recent study showed that 58% of business owners lacked a succession plan, and 47% of those over the age of 65 did not have a specific transition plan.
Why Kirk Kleckner for your Succession Planning?
- Chief Financial Officer for a well-respected Top 50 dealership group
- Dealership business valuation expertise
- Experience with integrated succession planning and estate planning strategies and structures
- Capitalization and financing expertise
- Manufacturer relationship expertise and experience
- Industry expertise that is both broad and deep
Kirk Kleckner understands the financial and operational aspects necessary for a successful and optimized succession plan industry, his clients satisfied and rest assured.
For More Automotive Dealer Succession Info, Please visit our Automotive Expert Blog